TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Nokia Glory: A Low End Windows Phone 7.8 Smartphone [Rumor]
Nokia is rumored to be working on a low-end phone powered by Windows Phone 7.8 operating system. This phone is expected to be a successor to Lumia 610. The device as of now is codenamed as Nokia Glory. Nokia is planning to bring this device to the customers across the globe quite soon. This phone is especially targeted at lower-end mobile phone customers who would be able to buy this phone at an affordable price tag. There is no information regarding the exact pricing and availability of this Windows based phone.
As per the sources, Nokia is less likely to unveil this lower-end phone along with the high-end Windows 8 based smartphones. There are some unofficial rumors suggesting the specifications of this device. According to unofficial sources this low-end phone will feature a screen display size of 4 inches even though there are no details regarding the screen resolution. The device is will have an 800 MHz processor and 256 MB RAM capacities. These specifications don’t sound impressive!
Can it outsmart Nokia Lumia 610?
It will be quite interesting to see whether this Windows Phone 7.8 phone in the making will outsell Lumia 610 with its comparatively better display size of 4 inches compared to 3.7 inch display found in 610. For those who are on the lookout for a Nokia smartphone with an efficient Windows operating system, Nokia Glory will come across as a viable option that won’t drain off the wallet either.
Nokia is associating with Microsoft in an effort to turn up their fortunes with the launch of Windows based smartphones. These windows based devices are designed to provide stiff competition for competitors such as Samsung and Apple. It is still not clear whether the codenamed Nokia Glory will be released with the same name or a different model name.