TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Nokia Goes Green: Android Powered Nokia X Normandy Coming Soon
Its Valentine's Day and instead of flaunting red, Nokia has changed the cover picture of its social network pages to green. Looks like the Finnish giant is giving the tech world all hints about the upcoming Android powered Nokia X aka Normandy.
The new color scheme introduced by Nokia ahead of Valentine's Day raises a lot of questions, especially, when the company will be a part of Microsoft.
We have been hearing rumors around the coming of Nokia X Normandy, which will supposedly run custom version of Google Android OS. The purported handset is expected to be revealed on February 24 in Barcelona, Spain.
In the meanwhile, Nokia is rumored to announce the much talked about Lumia 630/ Moneypenny phone sometime today. Is Nokia playing with consumers?
Recently, Nokia had sent an invitation to main stream media to attend this year's MWC 2014. The press invite was rather different especially, this year's theme. The event, which takes place on Monday February 24th, has a special reference to green. Nokia is asking media/users to gather "under the tree". Generally, green color has been associated with renewable energy or eco-friendly technology. May be Nokia is not at all hinting at Android. Who knows?
Nokia X Normandy - What about specifications ?
Nokia X, the long rumored Android-powered phone, is said to be a low-end handset. Its design is expected to be inspired by Nokia's own Asha series. Reportedly, the phone has been listed with a model number A110 on a Vietnamese online retailer. The 4-inch ( 480 x 800) phone will feature a 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor, 512MB of RAM, 5MP rear-facing camera, expandable storage , and runs Android 4.4 kitkat.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!