TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Nokia was expected to launch its new handset for Windows Phone 8 in the market sometime soon. But an unknown source leaked the image of the handset obtained from the Windows Phone database even before the company made an official announcement.
The revealed image is believed to be the prototype of the new Windows Phone 8 device. The listing for a Juggernaut handset from Nokia was also a part of the leaked screenshot. This report was given by MyNokiaBlog.
The report tells that Juggernaut is a proto Nokia product, curving at the bottom and resembling the rectangular 810. Some believe this to be an old prototype as indicated by the WP7 home button in the image.
The product with respect to the features can be compared to a Galaxy Note II and considered larger than a Lumia Windows Phone 8 handset. The logo designed on the product suggests that it would be using an older version of Windows 7 as the operating system.
On other hand, the live tiles appearing on its screen suggest it would belong to the Windows 8 line up. However the sources remain neutral with respect to the versions used in Juggernaut.
Nokia released it Lumia 620 handset earlier this month which was claimed to be the most affordable product ever released from the Windows Phone 8 product line. With a 3.8-inch TFT ClearBlack display it is powered by a Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 Plus processor.
It has additional color affects included with a transparent polycarbonate on the base layer and 800 x 480 resolutions. This feature produces secondary color blends on the screen. The other important features of Nokia Lumia 620 include a 3.0 version Bluetooth, GPS added with A-GPS and Maps Suite and an 8GB memory card with 64GB Micro SD support.