TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Nokia's Lumia 1020, which is know for its 41MP Pure View camera, is finally available in India from the Official Nokia Shop for a price of Rs. 49,999. Last week, the company had opened pre-orders for the device for the exact same price. However, if you're looking for a cheaper price, Saholic has the handset retailing at Rs. 47,222.
Talking about the phone itself, the Lumia 1020 happens to be Nokia's most expensive handset on offer in the Indian market. Like all the other members from the Lumia family, this handset uses Windows 8 Phone OS as well. Apart from its powerful imaging, the phone uses a a 4.5-inch (1280 × 768 pixels) AMOLED capacitive touch screen ClearBlack display with Pure Motion HD+ technology, making it one of the best looking displays that we've seen in a while. For processing, it calls upon a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor along with 2GB of RAM. It uses a 2000 mAh battery with wireless charging supported via an optional charging cover.
Talking about the device's best-in-class imaging system, it uses a 6 lens optics system and also uses Optical Image Stabilzation. There's a Xenon Flash that comes into play for shooting low-light images and an LED flash that works well with video recording. The phone's front has a 1.2MP front facing HD camera, while the rear side houses its massive 41MP camera.
The company has announced that it would be selling its Camera Grip and Wireless Charging shell in India for Rs. 7,500 and Rs. 3,200 respectively, but there has been no mention on dates of availability.