TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
They say the best camera is the one that's with you. Many of you may not agree with the statement, but hey, do you always take your DSLR all the time? Times change and we change with them. Whether to choose fancy DSLR or a dedicated camera phone is naturally not an easy task. This debate between DSLR vs. camera phone is a battle between two totally different ideologies.
Well, the Finnish giant Nokia is trying to blur lines between a DSLR and a camera phone. It was in year 2007 when Nokia first came up with an idea of profound way of handling images. The Nokia N95 was indeed a brilliant camera phone. In 2010, Nokia once again tried to do something exceptional by launching a 12MP shooter or N8. Even today you will find mobile shops in Delhi selling the Nokia N8 via second -hand route.
The credit of launching a 41-mega pixel camera phone also goes to Nokia. Launched in 2012, the Nokia 808 PureView actually redundant the idea of carrying a point-and-shoot camera.
This very year, Nokia in association with Microsoft has managed to squeeze a 41-mega pixel camera, in a slim form factor. Nokia Lumia 1020 will be made available in the Indian market starting October 11. Yesterday, we attended official Nokia Lumia 1020 launch event, held in Delhi.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 is a successor to Nokia PureView 808. Nokia believes that the Lumia 1020 is indeed the best camera phone available in the market. The phone carries a 41-mega pixel camera sensor with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) facility, and advance image optics. If you recall, the Nokia Lumia 920 was the first phone having Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). The OIS helps to give best possible images under low-light conditions.