TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Nokia Lumia 1320, which is a stripped down version of the company's efficient Lumia 1520, has recently appeared online on the FCC database. Looks like the Finnish giant has been creatively planning to make the handset go global.
The FCC document reveals the LTE bands 3, 7 and 20 support in the device. However, this is certainly not meant for the US carriers. Moreover, the handset also features other connectivity supports like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and quad-band HSPA.
However, this 6 inch giant phone would be pretty much a big deal for those who have an urge to own a Windows Phone 8 device.
Going by the specs, the device will come packed with a 6-inch HD LCD IPS Super sensitive display (ClearBlack) offering a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and pixel density of 245 ppi. The display comes protected with Gorilla Glass 3. The Lumia 1320 uses a lower 720p HD-resolution LCD as opposed to the full HD (1080p) panel that is incorporated in Lumia 1520.
When it comes to power, the large phablet uses 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Windows Phone 8 OS with the latest Lumia Black update. It has 1GB of RAM.
Moving on to the imaging, a department at which Nokia has been excelling of late, the new Lumia 1320 comes packed with 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing shooter. The rear camera is capable of shooting video in 1080p HD quality at 30 fps.
The device houses an internal storage capacity of 8GB and also features a micro SD card support through which the memory can be expanded up to 64GB.
It also features HD Voice and a HAAC mic. As far as the connectivity options are concerned, the device includes 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, GPS / aGPS, NFC, USB 2.0 and a micro SIM card slot.
The device that measures 164.25 x 85.9 x 9.79 mm weighs 220 grams. Moreover, the Lumia 1320 draws its energy from a 3400 mAh integrated battery.