TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Nokia prepping a gigantic 6-inch phablet device is now an open chapter. Not only us, but the entire tech media is anxiously waiting to get their hands on the phone. It is now learnt that the Finnish giant could announce the device in November instead of September 26.
In US, AT&T will likely to get the device as per Windows Phone Central. The blog site claim that the rescheduling of Nokia Lumia 1520 launch happened because Windows Phone 8 GDR3 update is yet to not ready at the moment.
Moreover, not all devices have received GDR2 update, that's why it makes sense to announce Lumia 1520 in November. Meanwhile, HTC One Harmony, another handset rumored to be powered by WP8 GDR3 update, is pegged for November release.
The Nokia Lumia 1520 is an answer to Sony Xperia Z Ultra and Samsung's Galaxy Note 3. The Lumia 1520 is said to have a 3,400mAh Li Ion battery fitted inside. The handset seems promising considering it would be the first handset to have Full HD display. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16G of ROM (expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card). Like other Lumia smartphones, Nokia Lumia 1520 is said to have a 20MP PureView rear facing camera. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes with a 3,200mAh Li Ion battery, whereas Lumia 1520 would have 3,400mAh battery.
Here's a quick check at rumored specifications of Nokia Lumia 1520:
6-inch Super AMOLED Full HD display
Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC
2GB RAM/ 16GB ROM
3,400mAh Li Ion battery
20MP PureView camera