TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Prior to its official launch event that has been scheduled to take place in Abu Dhabi this month on 22nd, the Nokia Lumia 1520 has once again been leaked in two live shots.
However, this is not the first time that the device has faced the camera, but in the recent past, the tech world has already seen it in several image leaks. Images have shown the device in black, white and red color variants.
These latest two images coming from Chinese site don't reveal anything of great significance. They show the size differences between the Lumia 1520, Apple iPhone 4 and another handset form the Lumia range.
When it comes to specs, Lumia 1520 is constantly said to come packed with 6 inch Super AMOLED display having a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is said to be powered by a quad core Snapdragon 800 chipset. Further, the handset is also reported to come supported by the upcoming Windows Phone 8 GDR3 update.
Talking about imaging, the device is rumored to come with a 20MP PureView camera sensor with a 6-element optically stabilized lens and an LED flash. The internal storage is reportedly 32GB, but there isn't going to be an expansion option. Apart from that, Nokia Lumia 1520 is expected to be powered by a 3,400mAh Li Ion battery.
The device will most probably come in polycarbonate shell in Cyan, Yellow, Blue, Black, Red and White color variants. Apart from Lumia 1520, Nokia is also said to announce 5 other devices which also include a tablet.