TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Nokia is back in news, and this time with the company's latest rumored smartphone Nokia Lumia 1520V mini. To further back the claim about the existence of the device, a couple of images regarding the same have also been leaked.
Expected to sport high-end specifications borrowed directly from Nokia's previous phablet offering - Lumia 1520 - in a more compact manner, the device will look to walk in the footsteps of similar smartphone companies such as Samsung and Sony by introducing a smaller variant of an already released smartphone.
As expected, the device sports the same look as that of the previous Nokia Lumia 1520V - only smaller. And while the device, as the leaked images show, has been showcased beside its bigger variant, it has also been compared with an iPhone to highlight the difference in the sizes of the devices.
As of now, the rumored device, set to be called Lumia 1520 mini or Lumia 1520v, has been leaked by two Chinese websites. And although nothing substantial has been revealed as far as in-device specifications are concerned, it seems the mini version of the 1520 could arrive with a 4.45-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels - although it was thought to be a 4.3-inch 1080p unit initially.
And while everything here has to be taken with a pinch of salt, the Lumia 1520V mini is also expected to sport a 2,370mAh battery out of the box. Apart from that, the device could also arrive with a 14-megapixel camera.
In addition to that, it seems like the device could also end up running on the Windows Phone 8.1 operating system, with the possibilities of introducing touch-screen buttons.
Currently tipped for an April release, the Lumia 1520V mini could also make an official entry at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014, set to be held in Barcelona, Spain next month during Nokia's presentation at the event.