TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Nokia Lumia 510: Budget Windows Phone to Launch with Single-Core Processor and 4-Inch Display
It has not been over a month since the Finnish handset manufacturer unveiled the second generation Lumia smartphones – Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 based on Windows Phone 8 OS, and now Nokia is again in the headlines for another Lumia device.
According to an earlier TheVerge report, Nokia was rumored to be working on a handset codenamed Glory. The handset was believed to be the successor of Lumia 610 – the cheapest Windows Phone based handset.
Recently, a user of Baidu Forums has posted a few photos of the handset and claims that it will have a 4 inch display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution, single-core 800MHz processor, 256MB RAM and 5MP rear camera.
The report goes on suggesting that the Lumia 510 will be released in China initially and it will join handsets with Lumia 610 in offering Windows Phone experience in low-cost handsets.
Having a closer look at the specifications of the handset, it is clear that Nokia is targeting towards the low-end Android dominated market with this smartphone. The handset will reportedly be powered by the Windows Phone 7.8 operating system.
It is to be considered that Nokia is also reportedly planning to introduce a 4 inch handset codenamed Flame, which will be released in early 2013.