TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Accoridng to rumors, Finnish giant, Nokia, is coming up with the successor to its popular Lumia 520 handset. The device is allegedly called the Lumia 525 "Glee" and now the handset has surfaced online on a Chinese website called tenaa.
This could probably be the confirmation to the existence of the handset. And according to the popular Twitter sensation @evleaks, the handset will ship in yellow, white, and orange color variants.
Going by the specs of the handsets which are scarcely known at the moment, it is reportedly said to come with a WVGA display. There would be a dual-core Qualcomm processor and an Adreno 305 GPU along with a 1GB of RAM powering the handset.
Sadly, other details pertaining to the specs of this handset still remains a mystery but when it comes to pricing, the handset is said to land on affordable price range. Since it is a successor of the Lumia 520, the specs will be comparable with the older handset aswell.
The Lumia 520 comes with a 4-inch WVGA display having 480 x 800 pixel resolution. The Windows Phone 8 powered phone is packed with a 1GHz dual core processor coupled with 512MB RAM and 8GB of ROM (expandable via a microSD card slot). There's a 5MP rear camera, while a front facing camera is missing. The makers have added a 1,430mAh Li Ion battery.