TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Accoridng to rumors, Finnish giant, Nokia, is coming up with the successor to its popular Lumia 520 handset. The device is allegedly called the Lumia 525 "Glee" and now the handset has surfaced online on a Chinese website called tenaa.
This could probably be the confirmation to the existence of the handset. And according to the popular Twitter sensation @evleaks, the handset will ship in yellow, white, and orange color variants.
Going by the specs of the handsets which are scarcely known at the moment, it is reportedly said to come with a WVGA display. There would be a dual-core Qualcomm processor and an Adreno 305 GPU along with a 1GB of RAM powering the handset.
Sadly, other details pertaining to the specs of this handset still remains a mystery but when it comes to pricing, the handset is said to land on affordable price range. Since it is a successor of the Lumia 520, the specs will be comparable with the older handset aswell.
The Lumia 520 comes with a 4-inch WVGA display having 480 x 800 pixel resolution. The Windows Phone 8 powered phone is packed with a 1GHz dual core processor coupled with 512MB RAM and 8GB of ROM (expandable via a microSD card slot). There's a 5MP rear camera, while a front facing camera is missing. The makers have added a 1,430mAh Li Ion battery.