TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Nokia Lumia 530: Affordable Windows Phone 8.1 Smartphone Leaks Out
Apart from Apple and Samsung made products, very few connected devices have managed to capture attention as the Lumia 520 in recent years. As the most successful Windows Phone 8 device ever made, the Lumia 520 is still one of the best selling smartphone in a country like India.
In between, Nokia also unveiled the Lumia 525, which is believed to be selling in large numbers. And seeing the immense popularityof affordable Windows Phone 8 powered handset, Nokia might be thinking to launch yet another feature rich phone under its Lumia series.
Until now we haven't heard anything about the forthcoming Nokia Lumia 530. In fact, this for the first time we're hearing that the company is planning to release a legitimate successor to just launched Lumia 525. Unmistakably, the latest info has been provided by notorious leakster @evleaks.
According to @evleaks, Nokia Rock could be the next-generation affordable handset from the house of Finnish giant. The phone is expected be known as Lumia 530. Currently, no more details in respect to the device are available.
With just few days left until the official word on the coming of Windows Phone 8.1, lot of excitement can be seen in advance. Being the most successful WP8 handset manufacturer, Nokia will most likely release new handsets based on the latest software.
We've already seen and heard about Nokia's forthcoming lineup, which includes the Lumia 630/635 (Moneypenny) and the Lumia 930 (Martini).
It remains to be seen how well Nokia promote its latest range in countries, such as India and China.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!