TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Nokia has been working very hard on the Lumia devices and gained lot of popularity regarding these smartphones. Now, the company has added the touch of power to it. The company is all set to launch an all new affordable smartphone powered by Windows Phone operating system.
Lumia 610 that was announced at the MWC 2012 is now available for price of Rs.11,000/- but the launch time was not revealed. Viral Oza, the managing director of Nokia India announced the price of the device.
The Lumia 610 is expected to have the Windows Phone Tango operating system. It is also hoped to be available in the market within a couple of months. In fact, this smartphone will be the cheapest among the Windows Phone devices in India. This is followed by the stable mate, Lumia 710 that will be available for a price of Rs.15, 500/-.
The low cost of the Lumia 610 does not mean that it will have low end specifications in terms of hardware. It has a 3.7 inch display of 800 x 480 pixel resolution. It is packed with a 800 MHz Qualcomm processor and is a 3G connectivity enabled handset.
It has a 5 MP camera and 8 GB of storage. It also comes with a list of preloaded apps like Nokia Drive, Nokia Maps and Nokia Music. It is available in Black, White, Cyan and Magenta colors. To know more on the specifications of Lumia 610, click here.