TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Nokia has been working very hard on the Lumia devices and gained lot of popularity regarding these smartphones. Now, the company has added the touch of power to it. The company is all set to launch an all new affordable smartphone powered by Windows Phone operating system.
Lumia 610 that was announced at the MWC 2012 is now available for price of Rs.11,000/- but the launch time was not revealed. Viral Oza, the managing director of Nokia India announced the price of the device.
The Lumia 610 is expected to have the Windows Phone Tango operating system. It is also hoped to be available in the market within a couple of months. In fact, this smartphone will be the cheapest among the Windows Phone devices in India. This is followed by the stable mate, Lumia 710 that will be available for a price of Rs.15, 500/-.
The low cost of the Lumia 610 does not mean that it will have low end specifications in terms of hardware. It has a 3.7 inch display of 800 x 480 pixel resolution. It is packed with a 800 MHz Qualcomm processor and is a 3G connectivity enabled handset.
It has a 5 MP camera and 8 GB of storage. It also comes with a list of preloaded apps like Nokia Drive, Nokia Maps and Nokia Music. It is available in Black, White, Cyan and Magenta colors. To know more on the specifications of Lumia 610, click here.