TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Nokia Lumia 630 Emerges in CamSpeed With 5MP Camera and Windows Phone 8.1
Finnish giant Nokia continues to play hide and seek by not disclosing details about its upcoming Windows Phone 8.1 handset, dubbed the Lumia 630 (Moneypenny).
Just a day back, we had informed you that Nokia could announce the Lumia 630 and Lumia 930 at Microsoft Build 2014 developer conference on 2nd April.
Now, it appears that the purported low-end handset has once again spotted online. The phone carrying a model number RM-964 is believed to be tested with Windows Phone 8.1 out of the box. Moreover, the tested phone had a 5-megapixel camera on board.
Sofica, a website for testing camera, should be given all credits for leaking upcoming Nokia smartphone. The CamSpeed data revealed that the device in question was running Windows Phone 8.1 with version 8.10.12324.0. Further, the handset had a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera without an LED Flash.
By observing the leaked data, we've come to the conclusion that the Nokia Lumia 630 would be a low-end handset without much frills attached to it. In fact, the phone could be the cheapest Windows Phone 8.1 handset when it hits retail market.
If previous versions are anything to go by-the Lumia 630- would come with a 4.5-inch TFT LCD display ( 480 x 800),Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, up to 64GB of expandable storage, 5MP rear-facing camera with an LED Flash, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS and more.
Currently, we cannot confirm or deny that this product will indeed come with low-end specs. So take it with a pinch of salt. Nokia hasn't announced the Lumia 630 just yet.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!