TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Last week, in Barcelona, the tech world was splashed with a variety of gadgets by different vendors. On the first day, it was the Finnish tech firm - Nokia to take over the spectators and consumers with its entire new product portfolio including four handsets.
Nokia announced two Windows Phone 8 based smartphones - Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 and two feature phones - Nokia 105 and Nokia 301. It can be said that the company is trying to dominate the Microosft's mobile OS segment of the market with its constant launches.
When it comes to the availability of these handsets in India, Lumia 520, Lumia 720, Nokia 105 and Nokia 301 are listed on the company's online store with 'Coming Soon' status. As of now, Nokia India has not mentioned any specific release date or pricing of these devices.
However, several media reports claim that the estimated price of Lumia 510 and Lumia 720 would be Rs 10,000 and Rs 18,000 approximately. Further, the estimated prices of Nokia 301 and Nokia 105 are claimed to be Rs 4,500 and Rs 1,100 respectively. As these are estimated price tags, they are subject to change while Nokia officially announces the offerings in the nation.
Lets have a look at the specifications of these handsets in the gallery below.
Nokia Lumia 720
Based on Windows Phone 8, Lumia 720 sports a 4.3-inch Clear Black display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, 1GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 512MB RAM , 8GB internal storage, micro SD card slot supporting up to 64GB additional storage, 6.7MP rear shooter with Carl Zeiss optics, 1.3MP front camera, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a 2,000 mAh battery.
Nokia Lumia 520
Lumia 520 features a 4-inch WVGA display with 480 x 800 pixel resolution, 1GHz dual core processor, 512MB RAM, 5MP rear camera, 8GB internal memory, micro SD card slot supporting up to 64GB additional storage, Windows Phone 8 OS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a 1,430 mAh battery.
Dual SIM Nokia 301 runs on S40 platform and has a 2.4-inch display, 3G connectivity and 3.2MP camera with features including panorama mode and a 1,110 mAh Li-ion battery.
Nokia 105 is an entry level handset with 1.45 inch display and an 800 mAh Li-ion battery with 840 hours backup. The handset lacks camera and connectivity features.