- 1 hr ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 13 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia Lumia 730: A Selfie Phone With 5MP Front-Facing Camera Leaks Online
The popularity of the 'selfie' pictures have reached to an extent that even smartphone manufacturers have started taking it seriously. Moreover, many have already started working on a smartphone with the best camera module at the front face, which offers better selfie photos.
One such device which has been rumored for a long time comes from the house of Nokia and is called Lumia 730. However, it is more popular by its codename 'Superman.' Now the first alleged photographs of the same handset have appeared online. It comes courtesy of WP Central.
As expected, the Microsoft owned Nokia's selfie-oriented Lumia 730 is a colorful handset which comes in Green shell and the phone is said to sport a 4.7-inch 720p touchscreen and a 2000 mAh battery. And since it is a phone built to shoot selfie, it is allegedly said to have a 5MP front-facing camera.
What is quite strange is that this phone is running on a new version of Nokia specific software, called "Lumia Debian Red". But WP Central says that this is the company's version of the Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 that is expected to be available to the general public later this year.
On the other hand, rumors suggest that this might be a codename for the update, as firmware names go in alphabetical order, starting with A for Amber, Black, Cyan and now D for Debian Red, said the report.
Sadly, other specifications of the internal hardware of the phone are not known yet. The pricing and availability of the handset are also not spoken about at the moment, but you can expect it to launch sooner than later.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!