- 1 min ago Redmi K20 Pro Is World’s Fastest Phone – Official Teaser Ahead Of India Launch
- 8 min ago NASA Astronaut Chronicles Southern Lights From ISS
- 27 min ago Android Q Developer Preview 2 Update Now Available For OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T
- 57 min ago Alleged Realme 4 Retail Package Surface Online: Looks Fishy Though
- News US' F-35 bait to convince India against buying S-400: Will it work?
- Movies Maharshi AP/ TS Box Office Collections Day 39: Another Good Sunday For Mahesh Babu's Movie
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia Lumia 730 to be Windows Tango OS based
Many Windows operating system based phones are under development in Nokia’s manufacturing plants and is in line to see the light of the day soon. The Mobile world congress which is going to be held this month itself is going to be a very important time for Nokia since they have plans to launch about seven new models during the event. The last and final model that the tech world has got the wind of is Nokia 730. What makes it stand apart from the rest of the lot is that this is a Windows Tango OS based phone. Lots of speculations about the device are already making it rounds in net.
Features and specifications of Nokia Lumia 730
Windows Phone Tango
Capacitive multi touch screen
8 mega pixels
USB 2.0 with micro USB connector
Unlimited entries, contacts list, call list
Yes, Alarm clock, calculator, document viewer
SMS,MMS, predictive text input
Accelerometer, voice dialling, voice recording
This phone will be a new and improved version of the Nokia Lumia 710 mobile. The specifications of the device seem to be somewhat amazing. There is no word on the processor that it is going to sport and also on other hardware specs. Pictures of the device are also not yet available. But considering today’s market trend and also the previous Lumia series models we can expect the device to be having a very slim profile. The phone might be having straight edges with sharp corners and very good ergonomics.
Lots of speculations about the display are being circulated. It is said that by this model Nokia will ditch the clear black display which is present in the Lumia series of phones. This will give the phone a rather very distinctive look. The poly carbonate chassis of the Lumia 710 is completely over hauled in the new device.
The new body will be lighter and more durable than the existing one. Also the navigation buttons which was present below the display is now of capacitive type. So it will be like the ones seen on Lumia 800. The other feature that is being rumoured is complete CDMA/LTE connectivity. The device will sport an 8 mega pixel shooter too.
There is no word on the price tag of Nokia Lumia 730 though.