TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Ahead of the official announcement at the IFA 2014 trade fair, Microsoft's Nokia Lumia 830 has leaked once again. Prior to this recent leak, the smartphone has already leaked several times in the past and now that the device has leaked once again revealing its form factor.
The other phone from Nokia that is likely to be launched at the same tech show in Berlin is the Lumia 730, which is allegedly said to come with a heavy front facing camera, which is meant for taking excellent selfie images.
Anyways, coming back to Lumia 830, which has leaked recently, the smartphone is likely to go on sale in the United States soon after the official unveiling, in the first week of September. Sadly, in the initial phase, buyers in the US can buy from the US-based carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. It shoul be noted that the Lumia 830 from different carriers could differ slightly from one another.
Also a batch of live photos showing the Nokia Lumia 830 leaked online. Apparently, the smartphone has just been certified by Anatel, the Brazilian regulatory commission. The Anatel document shows several pictures of a Lumia 830, which seems to be version 2.0 of a prototype.
Talking about the specs, the Lumia 830 will come with a PureView camera. And sadly, the leaked images doesn't reveal any other specs of the device. However, the smartphone will measure 139.4 x 70.7 x 8.5mm. It will also have a microSD card slot and a removable battery.
If other previous leaks are to be taken into account, than you can expect the Lumia 830 to come with a 4.5-inch or 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 720p or possibly even 1080p along with a Snapdragon 800 or 801 processor. It would most probably run in Windows Phone 8.1 version.
Stay tuned to Gizbot for more updates!