TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Probably, at the Microsoft's pre-IFA show, scheduled for September 4, 2014, the product whcih would be highlighted the most would be Lumia 830 smartphone with 20MP rear camera. Nokia's leaked press invite already hints at a camera-centered phone for IFA 2014.
The Lumia 830 smartphone with its alleged 20MP rear camera has once again appeared online. However, this time around it's the specs that have been detailed via the leak.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mscRlHLNlgk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
If the report from TK Tech News is to be believed, than the Lumia 830 can be expected to come with a 4.5-inch display with a 720p HD resolution churning out the pixel density of 326ppi. There would also be a microSD card support and some other "decent specs."
As said earelr, it would also sport a 20.1MP PureView camera, which we assume will be identical to the one found in the company's recent flagships - the Lumia 1520, Lumia Icon and Lumia 930. Other confirmed bits include LTE support and, obviously, Windows Phone 8.1 under the hood.
The video published by the TK Tech News, doesn't reveal other details pertaining to the handsets hardware. However, given the fact that the Lumia 820 came with just 8GB of onboard memory, it is reasonable to believe the device to have somewhat similar or 16GB of built-in storage unit.
All in all, the Lumia 820 appears to be a mid-range affair with a top notch camera module.
In the meantime, Nokia Lumia 730 is also likely to make it to the IFA 2014. The handset has been leaked several times in the past and the rumors suggest that this is Nokia's selfie-oriented phone. This phone is allegedly said to sport a 4.7-inch 720p touchscreen and a 2000 mAh battery. And since it is a phone built to shoot selfie, if leaked information are to be depended upon, it will feature a 5MP front-facing camera.
Until further information about these two devices come up to our notice, stay tuned to GizBot for other updates!