TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Nokia Lumia 920 Will Be Released in November [Report]
Since September 5 the Finnish handset manufacturer Nokia is in the headlines as the company unveiled its latest flagship smartphone – Lumia 920 alongside Lumia 820 at the Nokia World 2012 event in New York City.
At the time of unveiling, Nokia remained right lipped about the release date and pricing details of the handset. However, now it seems like the second generation Lumia smartphone based on Windows Phone 8 has got a pricing and tentative release date.
According to a recent Reuters report, Lumia 920 will hit the retail shelves in Europe in the second week of November and it will be priced similar to the Samsung Galaxy S3, which retails at 580 euros (approx. Rs 41,000).
While a TheVerge report suggests that the handset will be available in US starting from November 2, 2012. According to the report, several sources have confirmed that Nokia is working with Microsoft and AT&T to release the Lumia 920 in US.
At the same time, a recent report from Winfuture.de, a German website claims that the handset will be released in the country in mid-October for a price tag of 600 Euro (approx. Rs 42,000). Future Zone, an Austrian art magazine has reported that Nokia is looking forward to deliver the Lumia 920 from the middle of October in Germany as it wants to release the smartphone in some countries before launching it in all the markets.
However, there is no information regarding the Lumia 820 smartphone, which was also unveiled at the same time.
On the specifications front, Lumia 920 packs a 4.5 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels along with PureMotion HD and ClearBlack display technologies. The handset is equipped with an 8.7MP rear camera with PureView branding, 1.2MP front camera, 1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, NFC connectivity and 2,000 mAh Li-ion battery.