TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Nokia Lumia 929 has recently been spotted online. PhoneArena, which got hold of the images from its source from Mexico, says that the device is exclusive to the US market and it is very clear also from the Verizon label tagged on the front face of the handset visible on the image.
Also till now, Lumia 1520 was said to be the first Windows Phone handset to come with the GDR 3 Update. While PhoneArena claims that the leaked Lumia 929 will also come with the same update installed in it. Thus GDR 3 could be a main feature most Windows Phone lovers would be waiting for the coming months.
Nokia's Lumia 929 will thus also be able to offer the best of the specs as the GDR 3 update will support high end specs. Speculations are that this device will sport a 5 inch display.
However, the leaked images don't reveal anything that we might require and its still not clear whether the images are of a prototype version of a final one.
So far the handset is speculated to comes with powered by a 2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and Adreno 330 graphics coupled with 2GB of RAM. It would also house a 32GB of internal memory (which seems confirmed by the last photo below).
Nokia has excellent regarding the camera of the ahndsefts these days, thus we could be looking the handset featuring 20-megapixel PureView rear camera capable of recording videos in full HD resolution. While there is also said to be a front facing shooter of which the specs are still unknown.
Since it will be carried by Verizon, most are of the opinion that it will support 4G LTE network. There will also be an NFC option.
The Finnish giant has not spoken about the device formally as of now thus the matter is quite blurry. And regarding the availability of the device, it is expected to launch sometime within December this year.