TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The Nokia 928, a flagship Windows Phone 8 handset, was announced for US back in May this year. The Verizon exclusive comes with an improved display and Xenon Flash. Otherwise, it's just an enhanced version of Lumia 920.
The tech space have been hearing rumors surrounding the successor of Nokia Lumia 929 for the past last week. What we know so far about Nokia's forthcoming offering is that the device would have a 5-inch Full HD 1080p display and a quad-core processor loaded with Windows Phone 8 GDR3 update. The said device will most likely to be announced at the Nokia World 2013 scheduled to happen in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Industry insiders suggest that the handset will be Verizon exclusive. Early November release date is what Nokia is looking at. Meanwhile, trusted Twitter informer @evleaks has once again managed to get some juicy information in respect to Nokia Lumia 929. The press shot posted by @evleaks is looking believable to some extent.
This very version of the Lumia 929 comes in white color. As seen in the picture, it appears that the device will be made of polycarbonate plastic. We can see a 20-megapixel rear facing PureView camera with dual-LED flash. It is to be noted that the Lumia 928 has a high-quality Xenon flash. Yet again, the phone will support 4G LTE connectivity.
With holiday season approaching fast, Nokia will try to offer a diverse range of portfolio in order to capture larger set of audiences. At the upcoming Nokia World, we're expecting to see Lumia 1520, a 6-inch FHD phablet with WP8 GDR3 update.
There is a possibility to see a Windows RT 8.1 running Lumia 2520, a 10.1-inch tablet with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC under the hood. Other than Lumia range of devices, Nokia is planning to announce updated Asha range with at least 3 models (Asha 505, 502 and 503) rumored to get announced on October 22. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.