- 1 hr ago ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- 7 hrs ago ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- 7 hrs ago Jabra launched Elite 85h headphones in India: Price, specification & more
- News If NDA falls short, Sharad Pawar will play a key role
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Nokia Lumia 930 With 20MP Camera Launched in India at Rs 38,649
Microsoft today officially launched three new devices in Indian market. The Lumia 830 and Lumia 730 Dual SIM that were announced at the IFA 2014 tech show in Berlin are the two devices that got launched in India today and the other one is the Lumia 930, which is the company's latest high-end smartphone that was announced back in April.
Very much like the Lumia 730 Dual SIM and Lumia 830, the Nokia Lumia 930 also comes in a wide rage of color options. These include orange, green, black and white and it is priced at Rs. 38,649. It will go on sale across India starting October 15th.
Nokia Lumia 930: Key Specifications
The Nokia Lumia 930 uses a 5-inch ClearBlack AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection offering a Full HD resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels. It is powered by a high-end 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with a 2GB RAM. It runs on Windows Phone 8.1 OS.
The smartphone comes with the premium camera sensor. It is somewhat at the range of Sony Xperia Z3 in terms of camera. It uses 20MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Autofocus, dual LED flash, and capable of shooting video at 1080p HD video recording at 30fps. At the front, it employs a 1.2MP HD front-facing camera with wide angle lens. Users will also get a Nokia Camera app. It houses 32GB internal memory, and apparently lacks a microSD card slot.
Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+ up to 41Mbps, WiFi (2.4/5Ghz) a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with Glonass, and NFC.
The Lumia 930 that measures 137 x 71 x 9.8 and weighs 167g draws its energy from a 2420 mAh with built-in wireless charging (Qi compatible).
The Lumia 930 also comes with a rich recording feature as it uses four microphones, wideband Voice and multi-microphone noise reduction features as well. Other features include Dolby Headphone, Graphic equalizer and Audio leveling among others.
The latest Lumia 930 has the high-end camera and impressive specs but it wouldn't match the specs of the smartphones that are being launched in the Indian market off late. The latest ones come with at least Snapdragon 801 chipset with 3GB of RAM and much modified specs. Further, the market has also received three Quad HD devices viz. LG G3, Oppo Find 7 and Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.
Also pricing of the phone is pretty high and due two these two factors Nokia might have to face a couple of problems with its Lumia 930 sales in India.