TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Speculations keep rising about the debut of Nokia Lumia 520 and Lumia 720 at the Mobile World Congress this year. Reports based on leaked information from a few websites mentioned about two Nokia handsets going by the names Flame and Zeal.
Alan Mendelevich who runs an advertising network recently tweeted this on his Twitter page, also mentioning that there were two other undisclosed handsets that will be making an appearance along with the Lumia handsets.
Reportedly these phones will run on Windows 8 operating system. Zeal, the rumoured name for Lumia 720, is speculated as another budget from Nokia sporting decent specifications. According to the rumors, Zeal will sport a 4.3 inch display, dual core 1 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM. Supposedly, it also features extensible memory to up to 8 GB through micro SD cards. It would support 3G HSPA+ connectivity obviously. The primary camera is presumed to be 6 MP while the front camera would be a 2MP one.
The Flame handset is rumoured to have similar processor, memory and storage specifications with the difference being a 4 inch screen and a 5 MP snapper. Reportedly, rumours are also circulating about Nokia planning to release a model speculated to be the Nokia Lumia 1000.
About the other two handsets which still remains a mystery, a lot of rumours are spreading claiming that one of these handsets is a new version to the popular Nokia Lumia 920. However Nokia still hasn't let out a word not bothering to comment on the rumours.