TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Speculations keep rising about the debut of Nokia Lumia 520 and Lumia 720 at the Mobile World Congress this year. Reports based on leaked information from a few websites mentioned about two Nokia handsets going by the names Flame and Zeal.
Alan Mendelevich who runs an advertising network recently tweeted this on his Twitter page, also mentioning that there were two other undisclosed handsets that will be making an appearance along with the Lumia handsets.
Reportedly these phones will run on Windows 8 operating system. Zeal, the rumoured name for Lumia 720, is speculated as another budget from Nokia sporting decent specifications. According to the rumors, Zeal will sport a 4.3 inch display, dual core 1 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM. Supposedly, it also features extensible memory to up to 8 GB through micro SD cards. It would support 3G HSPA+ connectivity obviously. The primary camera is presumed to be 6 MP while the front camera would be a 2MP one.
The Flame handset is rumoured to have similar processor, memory and storage specifications with the difference being a 4 inch screen and a 5 MP snapper. Reportedly, rumours are also circulating about Nokia planning to release a model speculated to be the Nokia Lumia 1000.
About the other two handsets which still remains a mystery, a lot of rumours are spreading claiming that one of these handsets is a new version to the popular Nokia Lumia 920. However Nokia still hasn't let out a word not bothering to comment on the rumours.