TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Nokia Lumia 620, the cheapest phone running Windows Phone 8 has hit the stores in Indonesia priced at IDR 2,849,000 (Rs. 15,800 approx.). Reportedly, the buyers are being offered the option of getting the smartphone at lower price this weekend. Now tech analysts of the market are assuming that the Lumia phone is expected to hit the store shelves in India some time during the second week of February, which means the release can be expected anytime now.
As per reports in the past, the price of the Windows Phone 8-based smartphone is expected to be somewhere along the lines of Rs. 13,500 in India.
Just to remind you again, Nokia Lumia 620 is equipped with 3.8-inches screen and houses Snapdragon S4 processor clocked at 1 GHz as well as 512 MB RAM. All the top notch features available in an affordable package, the smartphone provides an amazing experience for users while they are on the go. Further, the phone also has 5 MP camera on the back, expandable microSD card slot and all other features that the Windows Phone 8 OS offers.
Meanwhile, Nokia Lumia phones, Lumia 820 and 920 have already hit the Indian market recently priced at Rs. 27,559 and Rs. 38,199 respectively. Lumia 920 is competing with high-end phones from Samsung and Apple with iOS and Android having quite a huge lead. Ever though both these phones had much press publicity before their launch in India, consumers have been quite unwilling to spend such a lot for smartphones.
Nokia Lumia 620 serves to address this problem with its impressive features and affordable price range. It appears the smartphone gives value for money well within the range of phones costing below Rs.20,000.