TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Nokia Lumia 620, the cheapest phone running Windows Phone 8 has hit the stores in Indonesia priced at IDR 2,849,000 (Rs. 15,800 approx.). Reportedly, the buyers are being offered the option of getting the smartphone at lower price this weekend. Now tech analysts of the market are assuming that the Lumia phone is expected to hit the store shelves in India some time during the second week of February, which means the release can be expected anytime now.
As per reports in the past, the price of the Windows Phone 8-based smartphone is expected to be somewhere along the lines of Rs. 13,500 in India.
Just to remind you again, Nokia Lumia 620 is equipped with 3.8-inches screen and houses Snapdragon S4 processor clocked at 1 GHz as well as 512 MB RAM. All the top notch features available in an affordable package, the smartphone provides an amazing experience for users while they are on the go. Further, the phone also has 5 MP camera on the back, expandable microSD card slot and all other features that the Windows Phone 8 OS offers.
Meanwhile, Nokia Lumia phones, Lumia 820 and 920 have already hit the Indian market recently priced at Rs. 27,559 and Rs. 38,199 respectively. Lumia 920 is competing with high-end phones from Samsung and Apple with iOS and Android having quite a huge lead. Ever though both these phones had much press publicity before their launch in India, consumers have been quite unwilling to spend such a lot for smartphones.
Nokia Lumia 620 serves to address this problem with its impressive features and affordable price range. It appears the smartphone gives value for money well within the range of phones costing below Rs.20,000.