TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Recently, Nokia released Lumia 920 after a long wait with the Windows Phone 8 operating system on board. The flagship smartphone supports the LiveTiles feature being based on the latest incarnation of Windows mobile platform. Moreover, is has some features that let the consumers to customize or personalize the home screen.
For those proud owners of the new Nokia smartphone, below are the tips on how to customize the home screen. Have a look at it.
Adding Live Tiles to the Start Screen
This is quite simple and adding live tiles to the start screen gives users the functionality of an app shortcut and also a widget. A left-to-right swipe on start screen will make users enter the app library. The users can also use an alternate method by scrolling down to bottom of the screen. Next step is to tap the icon which is an arrow pointing to right. The users can then add their desired app to the start screen. Finally, tap "Pin to Start" and a new live tile will come up on the screen.
Want to remove, resize or unpin Live Tiles?
The users need to press and hold on a live tile on the screen so that the live tile segregates itself from other live tiles and goes darker. It is then easy, just drag the live tile and drop it in a chosen location. Resizing can be done by tapping an icon, an arrow in the right hand bottom corner. The users have three sizing options. Most of the applications have all sizes available while some do not. To remove a Live Tile, users are supposed to tap the icon on top right of the tile.
Changing "Theme" colors
Go to Settings and tap the screen right-to-left and enter the app library or scroll down to the bottom to find an arrow pointing towards right. Tap on the "Settings" icon found there. Tap "theme" under the "System" category. To choose color of the background, tap on the "Background" screen. The "Accent Color" picker can be chosen by tapping on the icon. The "Accent Color" will be used for most of the color tiles and users can pick their favorite colors. To know more about customizing click here.