TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Nokia has recently released its latest handset called Lumia 525, and now the serial leakster @evleaks has come up with the new rumor pertaining to the Finnish smartphone maker. According to @evleaks, Nokia is planning a dual-SIM version of Windows Phone Blue-powered Moneypenny.
Thus this could be the message from Microsoft to the markets that are receiving high demands of the dual SIM handsets, specially India. Thus it would rather be considered as the Windows Phone handset targeted to South East Asian markets.<blockquote class="twitter-tweet blockquote" lang="en"><p>Nokia planning a dual-SIM version of Windows Phone Blue-powered Moneypenny.</p>— @evleaks (@evleaks) <a href="https://twitter.com/evleaks/statuses/405745344362717186">November 27, 2013</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
So far, there are very limited Windows Phone handset with a dual SIM support out there in the market. Thus this move from the company might resurrect Nokia's popularity soon in the emerging market.
Thanks to the leaker, this time we are we're actually talking about Nokia Moneypenny. Rumor has it that Microsoft's newest Windows Phone Update 3 comes installed in this particular device. However, when it comes to the US or the Western Europe smartphone market, the device would most possibly not launch in these markets.
Nokia will surely have the upper hand if the device will be priced in an affordable range. While dual SIM support in the phone has been very popular in India, almost all leading Indian manufacturers have it in their handsets. Moreover, even the prices of these Indian handsets are quite alluring. Thus Nokia has to be very careful regarding the pricing of their upcoming Moneypenny handset.
GizBot will keep you updated with more stories. Stay tuned!