TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Seams like the Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia has something cooking. The company has been seen teasing of a forthcoming smartphone. Nokia posted a new photo on its Facebook page, which hints that a new device might be unveiled at an event, which might take place in Stockholm on September 19. The post doesn't say anything apart from "What have you planned for this Sunday? Schedule some time for being awesome."
According Nokiapoweruser, the company might be launching a new Windows Phone 8 Phablet. If this is the case then it will be Nokia's first ever device with screen size over 5 inchs. Previously, there were speculations that handset maker is working on a Quad-Core device. The company for some reason has not yet released a Quad-Core handset, so could it be that the new device being teased is a Quadcore powered phablet? Could this be Nokia's new flagship device?
Anyways Nokia is expected to unveil it's EOS, a 41-mega pixels camera phone on July 11. There is also speculation that EOS might be made available in both Dual-Core and Quad-Core variations. Now imagine that 41 MP camera phone with Quad-Core processor, it will be a monster of a phone. Gizbot will keep you posted on further updates regarding this.