TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Nokia has been constantly hitting the headlines these days. Its not only the Lumia 1520 and the Lumia 1320 that are making buzz in India.
But globally, the supposed Android powered handset from Nokia called by its codename Normandy has been making fans think about the company's fate.
On the same basis of the leaked images and rumors of the Normandy, the folks at Phone Designer have created a realistic concept render of what the final Nokia Normandy Android handset might look like.
The images are based on the leaked specs and design of the Normandy while it looks like the reference for the design is adapted from the Asha line up as well.
All these images were posted on Facebook.
While there is a bit of a confusing situation here. Since Microsoft and Nokia are yet to finalize the acquisition deal and the Google's Android comes in between. What more villainous role could Android play with Nokia.
Lets leave the fate of both the companies aside for now. The so called Normandy might run of forked version of Android but it would not be using Google Play services.
However, multiple online reports suggests that the Normandy would be compatible with Android applications like Skype and other popular apps.
There are no details pertaining to the specs of the device as of now but it seems like it will come with 4 inch display. Moreover, even the availability and price of the handset has been disclosed.
Thus there are no options but to wait for the device to launch.