TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Nokia has been constantly hitting the headlines these days. Its not only the Lumia 1520 and the Lumia 1320 that are making buzz in India.
But globally, the supposed Android powered handset from Nokia called by its codename Normandy has been making fans think about the company's fate.
On the same basis of the leaked images and rumors of the Normandy, the folks at Phone Designer have created a realistic concept render of what the final Nokia Normandy Android handset might look like.
The images are based on the leaked specs and design of the Normandy while it looks like the reference for the design is adapted from the Asha line up as well.
All these images were posted on Facebook.
While there is a bit of a confusing situation here. Since Microsoft and Nokia are yet to finalize the acquisition deal and the Google's Android comes in between. What more villainous role could Android play with Nokia.
Lets leave the fate of both the companies aside for now. The so called Normandy might run of forked version of Android but it would not be using Google Play services.
However, multiple online reports suggests that the Normandy would be compatible with Android applications like Skype and other popular apps.
There are no details pertaining to the specs of the device as of now but it seems like it will come with 4 inch display. Moreover, even the availability and price of the handset has been disclosed.
Thus there are no options but to wait for the device to launch.