TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Nokia Normandy Confirmed to Arrive With 5MP Camera, Shows Leaked Sample Photo
Nokia's massively rumored upcoming Android running smartphone Normandy (a.k.a Nokia X) has been leaked quite a number of times in the recent past mostly due to the fact that the device is set to be the first Nokia device actually set to run Android out of the box.
However, as it seems, that's not all that's making news at the moment for the device. According to reports, a new leaked photo that has been snapped by the device's camera has confirmed that the Normandy handset will indeed be arriving with a 5MP primary snapper - contrary to the popular belief that the device actually sports a 3MP camera.
The leaked image that's apparently been snapped via the Normandy renders an image resolution of 2560 x 1920 that actually confirms that the company has fitted the device with a 5MP camera. Moreover, the image was snapped with flash turned on, although nothing more could be gathered from EXIF data that was also leaked.
The EXIF data clearly mentions that the camera model is A110 (which has long time been rumored to be the model number for the Normandy), alongside the fact that a 5MP sensor has been fitted that will look to offer great image quality and impressive software.
The EXIF data has also revealed that the camera's aperture renders f/2.65 which isn't really impressive, as far as brightest is concerned, so it's better not to expect big thing from it when you opt for images in low-light situations.
The Nokia Normandy, which is expected to arrive with a 4-inch WQVGA screen, dual-core 1GHz processor and dual-SIM support, is currently pegged for a potential MWC 2014 announcement.