TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Nokia which is popular for its Windows Phone, is repeatedly being said to come up with an Android device soon.
To prove that, the trusted leakster who is well known for showing us the upcoming device ahead of their official announcements, has been posting Nokia's Android device called Normandy for quite long time.
Moreover, when the tech world thought it was some sort of fake news, few days back, the same leakster once again tweeted saying that the Normand's death was quite exaggerated.
Now adding more information to the same device, the Twitter user has once again posted couple of new images images of Google+ account. Also known as Nokia A110, the company's upcoming Android device looks like any other Nokia Lumia device. However, the screenshots of the device shows the smartphone coming with skinned Android OS.
Moreover, if you look at the images, the device comes with a 2 network bars, which means that the device will come with a dual SIM support. Also, it should be noted that the device wouldn't be using a dropdown notification bar which is to some extent Android's most popular feature.
Similar to the Asha series, there is also a presence of a back button on the bottom bezel. Moreover, design-wise, the handset is pretty much like the new Asha series.
Apart from these, the device was also spotted in the database of AnTuTu benchmark site. Thus according to the site, the device would come with a screen resolution of 854x480pixels. Very much like Asha 503 handset, there would be a 5MP rear camera and would be powered by an unknown Snapdragon SoC. Moreover, given the resolution of the device, the smartphone is speculated to come with 4 inch display.
Source 1, 2