TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
It seems as though Nokia has decided to keep PureView Phase 1 and Phase 2 camera technologies separate as of now, with no talks about a merger of the two going on. In fact, rumors are about that the company is planning to release two phones this year featuring Phase 1 and Phase 2 separately.
A handset that has been codenamed EOS is reported to be inheriting the PureView Phase 1 camera technology feature in 808 PureView. Another handset that has been codenamed Catwalk is rumored to get PureView Phase 2, taking after Lumia 920.
The handset codenamed EOS is rumored to use a big sensor just like the one in 808 PureView. The phone is also said to employ pixel binning which will result in the creation of stunning images in Windows Phone devices. The handset will be aluminium-clad with square edges.
This will be one among the polycarbonate design shifts that the company will be undertaking for its handsets this year.
It has been reported that the phone will be hitting AT&T later this year. Flavo Pic, who has a steady record of relaying Nokia-related info, confirmed this news in a tweet.
The second handset that featured in the rumors is said to be equipped with PureView Phase 2 technology incorporating optical image stabilization, just as in Lumia 920.
The new handset will also be aluminium-clad and will counter the biggest drawback of Lumia 920, the size and bulk of the phone. The new phone featuring Optical Image Stabilization will be compact and slim and has been codenamed Catwalk. The handset is rumored to release in summer.