TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Of late Nokia has unveiled couple of new devices in India. With a mix of low-to-high end handsets, the Finnish giant aims to make a big impact in one of the fast growing smartphone market.
We all know that Nokia is expected to release its first Windows Phone 8 running dual-SIM phone in the market. Nokia ‘Moneypenny' is said to be launched as Lumia 630 or Lumia 635, according to @evleaks.
Since there are little details around the speculated device, it is tough to comment upon the internal specs. However, the serial leakster @evleaks has one again come up with some inside details.
This time around Moneypenny's User Interface (UI), is making waves on the online world. Moreover, the leaked UI just confirms that the said device would come with a dual SIM functionality.
Further both SIM cards will also have access to 3G connectivity. The leaked screenshot reveals Windows Phone 8 OS alongside several apps including the Nokia MixRadio, Vine app for WP8, Nokia HERE map, among others.
While the screenshot resolution is 480 x 854 pixels. It seems that the purported phone is expected to be a mid-range handset with more emphasis on the overall smartphone experience (in context to WP8).
Nokia could be in an advantageous position if the phone turns out to have dual SIM functionality and affordable price tag. Nokia is doing great in the emerging markets, especially in India. The company has just announced the coming of Lumia 525 in the Indian market early next year. We expect to see Nokia Moneypenny to be first released in the Asian markets, followed by other territories.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!