TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Nokia to Release Lumia 510 in India on October 23
It seems that October end is going to witness some of the most expected launches in technology world with Windows 8, iPad Mini all lining up for release. Nokia seems to be getting ready to unveil Lumia 510 on October 23rd. As per the information we have this new Windows phone is going to have a price tag less than Rs 10, 000.
Though there have been some rumors around this launch, it got confirmed when Nokia India started sending media invitation letters on the event. As per the sources, the media invite talks about a smartphone launch and smartphone is being qualified as a ‘Diwali Gift to India’. Experts and industry observers believe that this would be the Nokia Lumia 510 model which is being mentioned in this invite.
Some of the specification of this device got leaked a few weeks back. As per the unconfirmed reports, this new Lumia device will be running on Windows 7.5 model and not on the upcoming Windows 8. It would have a 4 inch display screen, 256 MB system memory and 8 GB inbuilt storage space. The pricing of this device, which is expected around Rs 8,000 makes it interesting as it would compete with Nokia budget phone ‘Asha’ series. This pricing indicate that Nokia is willing to reduce the price point of Lumia models to make an impression among Windows phone consumers in India. They may also go for price cut in Asha series to target mass consumers.
Nokia has recently seen their market share dipping in India and they are trying to recover with the new Lumia models and this aggressive pricing could be a step in the right direction for them.