TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Sit Back, relax and chill - The Nokia Lumia 1020 is about to be unveiled in next few minutes. Hell lot of days have been passed, and finally now, the Finnish giant is ready to lift the curtains. This afternoon, a report sheds light on the alleged press shot of Lumia 1020. The specifications are already known.
The Lumia 1020 will have 1.5GHz dual-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM along with 32GB of ROM and 7GB of Skydrive cloud storage. The display size stands at 4.5-inch AMOLED display. The camera comes with a 41-mega pixels sensor along with Optical Image stabilization (OIS) and 3x digital zoom.
The Nokia Pro Camera app enables dual camera mode and let you edit images. The makers have added a 2000mAh Li Ion battery. The Lumia 1020 measures 10.4mm in terms of thickness and weighs 158grams. The device supports 4G LTE, 3G and Wi-Fi.
Now you can watch the unveiling live from New York via conversations blog. The live event will start at 8:30PM ( Indian standard time). Stay tuned to GizBot.