TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Nokia X, aka Normandy Specs Leak Again
Nokia Normandy, aka Nokia X, has been leaked numerous times in the past and now the company's so called forked-Android featuring smartphone has once again barged into the tech gossip.
What looks like a final leak, this time around the specs of the device has appeared online. Obviously the sensational Twitter user @evleaks is responsible for the leak as always.<blockquote class="twitter-tweet blockquote" lang="en"><p>Nokia X: Snapdragon (1GHz x2), 4" WVGA, 512MB/4GB (+microSD), 5MP, 1500mAh, Android apps from Nokia Store + 3rd-party stores. Six colors.</p>— @evleaks (@evleaks) <a href="https://twitter.com/evleaks/statuses/434364508262649856">February 14, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
The tweet that was sent yesterday by the leakster reads, "Nokia X: Snapdragon (1GHz x2), 4" WVGA, 512MB/4GB (+microSD), 5MP, 1500mAh, Android apps from Nokia Store + 3rd-party stores. Six colors." The leaked specs are quite self-explanatory. But there are still no details on the pricing and availability of the device.
The specs were already known via several leaks that took place over the last couple of months. However, the latest one does confirm the specs and the details appear quite the same to what we have seen in the past.
Moreover, if other leaks from the past are also taken into account, the device will run on latest Android KitKat version which will be heavily customized. The 4 inch entry level smartphone from Nokia will feature a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
Loud rumors surrounding the device suggests that the Microsoft-owned Nokia could announce its first Android smartphone at the MWC 2014 later this month. Since there is hardly anything else to be known about the device, and even if there are, soon it will be revealed in Barcelona, Spain where the event will be taking this place.