TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Nokia X Dual SIM Android Smartphone Now Available in India: Top 10 Best EMI Deals To Consider
Nokia has done it again. This time, however, instead of releasing a brand new Windows Phone-based device, the company has gotten into the Android dominion with its newest offering - dubbed Nokia X. And while the device may not run on the official Google-based Android offering, it still runs the Android Open Source Project offering which is more than enough for users to actually get out and grab a unit.
Revealed first at this year Mobile World Congress (MWC) event in Barcelona, Spain, the Nokia X comes with a 4-inch WVGA display having a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. It is powered by a 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor, backed by 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory.
There's a 3MP fixed focus camera on the rear side of the device. Besides being a dual SIM handset, it also supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS connectivity options. The makers have added a 1500mAh battery fitted inside. The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean-powered handset also features FM Radio.
And while this may be enough to make the device one of the hottest candidates in the domestic market, what are the best deals that you can avail if you are indeed looking to buy the device? Check the list of top EMI deals we have gathered for you below.