- 33 min ago Intel Computex Preview: New products revealed with up to 2x Gaming and 8x AI Boost
- 1 hr ago Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- 1 hr ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 1 hr ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- Sports World Cup flashbacks: No team had won the tournament batting second till 1992
- Lifestyle Deepika & Sonam Made Colourful Splashes In Their Sabyasachi Outfits
- Finance IndiGo Q4 Profit Shoots Up By A Massive 401%
- News Modi Cabinet 2019: Who will make the cut
- Movies Arjun Rampal's Sister: He’s In A Happy Space Now That He’s With Gabriella
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
Nokia X To Land in India By March 2014 Under Asha Series [Report]
Suspense continues over the coming of Nokia's first ever Android-powered handset. There's nothing like starting a week with fresh rumor around much talked about Nokia X, the company's first ever Android phone slated to land in March under Asia-series.
According to GoAndroid blog site, Nokia is indeed coming with an Android-based phone. Apparently, a senior executive over at Nokia India has confirmed the existence of Nokia X.
The phone, which is yet to be announced, is expected to be a part of Asha lineup. In addition, the Nokia X is said to land in India in March. Since the Finnish giant hasn't talked about the handset yet, therefore, take this rumor as a pinch of salt.
Moreover, there is no further information available that proves the existence of Nokia made Android phone.
The Nokia X or Normandy is expected to be a low-powered Android handset. The device will be stuffed with a 4-inch WVGA display (480 x 800), dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 5MP of camera, and more.
Meanwhile, GoAndroid also reports that Nokia is expecting to announce long rumored dual-SIM Windows Phone in India. The said phone will be launched in India in March, alongside the Nokia X.
Back in December 13, @evleaks had informed that Nokia's first Windows Phone powered handset, dubbed "Moneypenny" will be launched soon. The mysterious Duals-SIM handset might get official as either Lumia 630 or Lumia 635.