TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Nokia X To Land in India By March 2014 Under Asha Series [Report]
Suspense continues over the coming of Nokia's first ever Android-powered handset. There's nothing like starting a week with fresh rumor around much talked about Nokia X, the company's first ever Android phone slated to land in March under Asia-series.
According to GoAndroid blog site, Nokia is indeed coming with an Android-based phone. Apparently, a senior executive over at Nokia India has confirmed the existence of Nokia X.
The phone, which is yet to be announced, is expected to be a part of Asha lineup. In addition, the Nokia X is said to land in India in March. Since the Finnish giant hasn't talked about the handset yet, therefore, take this rumor as a pinch of salt.
Moreover, there is no further information available that proves the existence of Nokia made Android phone.
The Nokia X or Normandy is expected to be a low-powered Android handset. The device will be stuffed with a 4-inch WVGA display (480 x 800), dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 5MP of camera, and more.
Meanwhile, GoAndroid also reports that Nokia is expecting to announce long rumored dual-SIM Windows Phone in India. The said phone will be launched in India in March, alongside the Nokia X.
Back in December 13, @evleaks had informed that Nokia's first Windows Phone powered handset, dubbed "Moneypenny" will be launched soon. The mysterious Duals-SIM handset might get official as either Lumia 630 or Lumia 635.