TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Nokia X Update: Windows Phone-like UI Leaked Ahead of MWC 2014
With the Nokia X aka Normandy release date now less than a week away, latest Nokia X rumors have focused on phone's hardware and software.
One Nokia X rumor that constantly made headlines from the beginning is the coming of Windows Phone 8 like user interface (UI).
Today, the much anticipated Android-powered phone has been spotted again. The leaked pictures of Nokia X were first spotted by Gforgames on a Chinese website Coolxap.
Nokia X: Latest rumors
It is widely assumed that the Nokia X, as shown in pictures, claimed to be an early build. Most importantly, the leaked images show Windows Phone like user interface (UI), and a single back button beneath the display.
Unfortunately, the Nokia X may prohibit users to open Google Play Store and Google Maps. So, the option in front of users is to rely on HERE maps and Nokia's own app store.
For the reminder, the Nokia X will run customized version of Android, just like Amazon Kindle tablets.
As far as the design goes, the mysterious phone shares similarity with current generation Nokia Asha range-thick and chubby.
Nokia X: What about specifications?
The Nokia X is said to have a 4-inch WVGA display having a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. Apparently, it will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory, which can be expandable via a microSD card slot.
Other speculated specs include: a 1,500mAh battery, 3MP or 5MP rear-facing camera, Wi-Fi, 3G, and dual-SIM/ single- SIM support. The Nokia is said to be made available in multiple colors.
Nokia X - Is India release near?
Well, it seems that Nokia X might get launched in India next month or early first week of April, as per latest reports. We expect the phone to cost under Rs. 7,000 in India.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!