TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Nokia 808 PureView can now receive a software update for maintenance purposes. This Nokia phone is already considered as one of the best camera phones available in the world right now with its 41 mega pixel camera. With this new update, tech analysts assume that Nokia will be can keep up its reputation and increase the market share as well.
As per the PureviewClub, this update is not considered small even at 420 MB. It is not known clearly exactly which features and improvements are incorporated in the update. Nokia hasn't published any official changelog regarding this matter yet. The changelog can highlight each feature and improvement in the update with much clarity.
It is reported that Nokia 808 PureView owners claims no major improvements are included in the update. This fact can be felt at the first glance itself. Even so, it is regarded as a maintenance update with minor improvements. It will also support some tweaks for the phone. The overall experience for the phone users can be enhanced with these tweaks. The other advantage of the tweaks is that they can pave the way to having more useful apps available for Nokia 808 PureView.
The availability of this update is a real challenge compared to other software updates. It can be pushed Over-The-Air (OTA) in certain countries only. The Nokia Suite is a must for installing this update in other regions. Also, Nokia is currently rolling out the PureView 808 update in various stages. Therefore, it will not be accessible in all countries at the same time. The customers need to wait for their country's turn to download this update.