TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
The gadget world is eagerly waiting for the new Windows phone from Nokia. The phone is termed as Nokia Lumia 910 and it has specs pretty much similar to Lumia 900 which was launched exclusively for US. This phone is yet to be launched but it has appeared in an online retailing site. The site also does not disclose any details of the launch date but a sign-up form is made available there.
Features and specifications of Nokia Lumia 910
4.30 inches,480 x 800 pixels
12.1 mega pixels
Available with 1.3 mega pixels
Can have any number of records
512 MB RAM
Wifi feature available
V2.0 micro USB
All popular bands
Multi-formats supported, also features like audio jack and loud speaker
All are standard features
Li-Ion ,1830 mAh
Max of 7.00 hours
127.8 x 69 x 12 mm
Windows 7.5 Mango
Single core, 1400 MHz
This phone packs in all the features needed for a smart phone except for the LTE network. This cannot be considered as a major drawback because the network providers have only started moving on to this technology. High speed LTE networks are not so quite popular outside the US territory. So it is a very welcome move by the company to launch a phone that packs in all the other high end features except this. Also this allows the company to keep the cost comparatively low.
The presence of a single core processor invites frowns. Since most of the phones are moving on to dual core processors and even quad core processors are gaining popularity this CPU may seem a bit out of position. But we can expect that the Windows phone 7.5 Mango will make up for this drawback. Also the processor is clocked at 1400MHz and that will make it sufficiently fast.
The correct launch date or the price tag of Nokia Lumia 910is not officially announced as for now. More information on the same can be expected in the coming months.