TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
It's been a while since Nokia fanboys are expecting an Android phone from the house of the Finnish tech manufacturer and now it looks that you will get one soon. Especially after the Nokia Normandy rumored have kicked off.
Again, the famous Twitter leakster @evleaks has leaked new pictures of the Nokia small screen smartphone which has been codenamed as Normandy. The tweet also hints at the launch to happen as soon as before the year ends. There are few more rumors associated with the leak which say that this will be first device to be working on Android but now when it has been acquired by Microsoft this does not seem to happen.
As far as its looks are concerned then the ‘arrow' on the bottom of the front panel of the device makes you belief that this is the same Nokia Asha 301 because it was the first device by Nokia with this arrow on their front panel but evleaks never broadcast the images of the already revealed products.
Part of the rumors also say that the team which was allocated with this task to completing the Normandy project are now focused on improving and enhancing the wireless charging. Well even if it was the first device by Nokia with Android, then nothing can be done about this because you will not be seeing it again. Keep following us as we will update you if this device manages to come out as another Asha series device with Asha OS.
What do you think, will Nokia Normandy hit the markets before 2013 ends? Pour your opinions in the comments section below.