TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Bangalore-based Notion Ink has released its second major tablet device in India. The startup made headlines during the unveiling of Adam tablet in 2011. It was earlier revealed that Notion Ink would be launching Adam 2 in the coming days.
As of now there is no information available about Adam 2, instead the tech vendor introduced MB-OX 10.1. The device is now officially available via online shopping website Infibeam. Priced at Rs. 10,999, the tablet is aimed at budget segment market.
The Notion Ink MB-OX 10.1 comes with above average specifications. The tablet packs a 10.1-inch IPS display having resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The tablet is crafted from aluminum, so expect fantastic build quality. The device is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean comes out of the box. There is no information available whether the tablet is upgradable to v4.2 Jelly Bean or not.
The makers have decided to go for a 6000mAh Li Ion tablet. The tablet also houses 8GB of ROM, which is upgradable to 32GB via a microSD card slot. There's a 2-mega pixel rear facing camera and a 2-mega pixel front camera. The tablet does not feature 3G SIM connectivity; you can plug 3G dongle instead. Other basic connectivity features include: Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, Bluetooth, HDMI, amongst other features.
There are other options available in the market having a 10.1 -inch display. Some are comparable almost comparable to Notion Ink MB-OX 10.1 in terms of specifications. You can have a look at iBall EDU-SLIDE i1017 tablet. It has a 10-inch display and dual -core processor. Moreover, the tablet comes with an 8000mAh Li Ion battery. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.