- Sports 'Kaptaan' Imran Khan asks Pakistan cricket team to banish fear of losing against India
- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
OnePlus One: Another Xiaomi Competitor to Launch in India Soon
It seems like OnePlus fans in India have apparently grown to such an extent that the company has already started putting up blog-post to address concern for the Indian market. Perhaps, it's after the launch of the company's latest smartphone called the OnePlus One that Indians are liking.
Even though, the company expressed its interest in entering the Indian market via its official forum, however, the company didn't make any confirmed announcements. But if reports are to be believed, OnePlus is willing to be as interactive as possible To check out its fanbase in India.
In its very own words, OnePlus wrote, "It's safe to say that we're interested in India. Being such a young company, we also know that India is a huge challenge. We're all about creating a great user experience from end to end. We understand that there is lots to learn, consider and set up before we can officially launch in this vast country."
The China-based smartphone maker also mentioned that India ranks at number 8 on their web traffic, higher than many of their launch countries. But in the expressively written blog, the company have successfully maintained the element of suspense through and through to surprise us later, at least according to the writer, which leads to a conclusion, "we still don't know when OnePlus will Launch in India."
However, 'soon' is what we are all expecting, and reportedtly, OnePlus One smartphone will launch in India very soon, which comes packed with premium specifications. What is more incredible about the phone is that it will costunbelievably lesser to that of high-end smartphones with similar specs from top-tier brands.
Oneplus One: Key Specifications
OnePlus One features a 5.5-inch Full HD display offering a resolution of 1920 ×1080 pixels slapped with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with 2.5GHz Quad-core CPU coupled with 3GB of RAM and runs on CyanogenMod 11S OS based on Android 4.4 (KitKat) platform. Other specs include: 16/64GB internal memory, 13-megapixel camera with Sony's IMX214 stacked sensor with 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash 4K video recording, 5-megapixel front-facing snapper, 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC and it is powered by a 3100 mAh battery.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!