TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Oppo, the maker of N1 smartpohone has been busy preparing its R1 handset which is supposed to be a premium looking mid-range handset. While, the Chinese smartphone maker has already been teasing their other handset called the Oppo Find 7.
The Chinese website Weibo posted the teaser image couple of days ago. The company also claims through the website that the teased device will be launched early next year (2014).
Chip maker Qualcomm released its latest Snapdragon 805 SoC recently and the upcoming Find 7 from Oppo is reportedly said to use the same chipset. The information comes from the leaks that occurred few days ago. Moreover, the smartphone is also said to support LTE networks. Apart from these, rumors has it, that the smartphone will use a competitive 3GB RAM.
The newly leaked Find 7 would come with a 5.7 inch display offering a 2560x1440 pixel resolution. It is expected to launched with 32GB on board memory.
There would probably be 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front facing shooter as well. Taking the reference from the previous rumors, it might be powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
If the rumored specs turn out to materialize, it would surely give Sasmung's Galaxy Note 3 and other devices a tough time. Stay tuned to us for more updates!