- 1 hr ago You Can Buy These Smartphones With Premium Features Under Rs. 25,000
- 6 hrs ago Facebook, HDFC Bank Join Hands With CSC To Empower Rural Women Entrepreneurs
- 10 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- 11 hrs ago Apple iPhone SE And Three Other Models Will Not Be Avaialble For Sale In India: Report
- News Partial Lunar Eclipse 2019: Stunning captures of Chandra Grahan from around the world
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Oppo Find 7 Tipped To Arrive In Two Variants
Oppo has been teasing its upcoming flagship phone, the Find 7, for quite some time. The company last year announced that its forthcoming Find 7 will feature a 5.5-inch display offering a resolution of 2560 x 1440p.
But today, Oppo has confirmed that the handset will come in two variants depending on the display.
The latest Oppo Find 7 teaser sheds light on two different variants: one with a Full HD (1920 X 1080p) and another with a QHD (2650 x 1440p) display.
Oppo, known for distinctive high-end phones, has already confirmed its plans to release the Find 7 on March 19 in Beijing.
Rumor has it that the Oppo Find 7 is set to give tough competition to the likes of Gionee E7, Samsung Galaxy S5 and LG's forthcoming G3 flagship smartphone.
Oppo Find 7 QHD and Find 7 FHD
On Wednesday, Oppo said that the company will announce two versions of its forthcoming flagship phone, the Find 7, on March 19 in Beijing.
The assumption here is that the Find 7 will be launched in two versions with different displays variants.
The high-end version of Find 7, the one with a QHD (2560 x 1440) display, is expected to target niche users.
This particular version is said to be powered by a quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC, backed by 3GB of RAM. On the other hand, the Find 7 FHD, will be more grounded, in respect to internal hardware and retail pricing. It is expected to pack a 1080p HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB of RAM.
Nothing much can be fetched out of teaser pictures other than their display resolutions.
Oppo Find 7: A Direct Competitor To Nokia Lumia 1020
As you may know, the Nokia Lumia 1020, ships with a 41-megapixel rear-facing camera. With the Find 7, Oppo is all set to snatch "best camera phone" crown from Nokia, if latest rumors are to be believed. Just a day back, the Chinese company posted a picture that was reportedly taken with the Oppo Find 7. The phone could have a 50MP imaging sensor. A few photos swirling on the internet also proved that the camera has a resolution of 8160 x 6120 pixels.
Oppo Find 7: India Release Date
The Find 7 will make its glamorous debut on March 19 in Beijing. However, India release date of Oppo Find 7 has been kept under wraps. We believe that the device could be launched in India around May this year.
Earlier this year, Oppo made a grand entry into Indian market with its N1 flagship smartphone. The company seems committed to Indian market, and shall continue to launch more high-end phones in the coming days to come.