- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Oppo Find 7 With 5.5-inch QHD Display Now Available for Pre-Order
Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has been phenomenal with its devices in India. The company's N1 smartphone was one that actually hits the bulls eye in terms of impressing the mobile phone fans. Now the Find 7 smartphone, which comes with a QHD display has finally become available for pre-order in China. The price of the device is $564 (approx. Rs. 33,845).
The handset was initially announced back in March and will now start shipping from May 29th. The 2K display featuring Oppo Find 7 was previously said to enter the Indian market before the first half of this year.
In case the specs of the phone is bothering you, the Oppo Find 7 is definitely a high-end phone in case if you are not aware. It comes with a 5.5-inch LTPS display from JDI with Corning gorilla glass protection and Touch-on-Lens technology. It is a quad HD display offering a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels and churns out 538ppi pixel density.
It is powered by a 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with a layer of Color OS 1.2 on top. There is a 3GB RAM supporting the CPU.
There is a 13MP rear camera with Dual-mode LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording along with a 5MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor and f/2.0 aperture. The impressive part is that it uses software enhancements to images at 50-megapixel (8,160 x 6,120 pixels) resolution by capturing. The camera is also capable of shooting RAW images and has 4K video recording.
The device comes with 32 GB internal memory unit which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. In connectivity section, users will find 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG support as well.
The device which measures 152.6x75x9.2mm and weigh 171 grams is powered by a 3000mAh battery with VOOC fast charging which is capable of charging the battery to 75% in 30 minutes.
The screen has Content Adaptive Backlight Control (CABC) system into the screen panel that reduces power consumption by reducing the brightness of the screen automatically.
The Find 7 is one of the few phones with QHD display and will battle against notable upcoming devices like LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime and rumored HTC One M8 Prime. Although these devices are not official at the moment, but are speculated to features the same QHD display.