TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo has recently announced that the CyanogenMod edition of its flagship N1 smartphone will be available in December. According to the press release from the company, the limited edition phone will be available internationally at the same price as regular Oppo N1 devices.
Further the manufacturer has also said that the limited Oppo N1 CyanogenMod edition will come with other extras like CyanogenMod stickers, unique CyanogenMod packaging, and a specially designed case for the N1 featuring CyanogenMod and OPPO mascots, Cid and Ollie.
Further the company also says that the non-CM edition international Oppo N1 devices will also support the installation of CyanogenMod directly from the Oppo N1 stock recovery without the user needing to root and install a custom recovery.
In addition, it will come pre-loaded with CyanogenMod making it easy to flash CyanogenMod directly without downloading or transferring any files.
The company also noted, "Oppo's partnership with CyanogenMod marks the creation of the world's first CyanogenMod hardware product. It is also the first time CyanogenMod has made software customizations for a smartphone manufacturer. The CyanogenMod team has tailored their software to specifically support all of the unique features of the Oppo N1 including the O-Touch back touch panel, O-Click Bluetooth remote control, the revolutionary rotating camera, and also unique features from ColorOS such as double tap to wake and screen-off gestures."
Click here for full specification of the handset.