TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Chinese handset maker Oppo is expected to make it big in the Indian smartphone market with its brilliant handset offerings. And now it seems like more good news is on its way for the fans.
According to reports, Oppo has officially announced its newest N1 mini handset. Apparently, this is the same Oppo device that was announced a couple of months ago, although not many details were revealed for it. However, it seems like the N1 mini is no longer a mystery.
The new launch announcement was made via Oppo Malaysia's Facebook page where an image with the device's key specifications was uploaded on July 31 along with the caption, "OPPO's latest N1 mini is available now at all OPPO Stores/Dealers nationwide! Do check out the 5 inch sibling of our World's First Rotating Camera Smartphone!"
Oppo N1 mini: Highlighted Specifications
The Oppo N1 mini will now come sporting a 5-inch HD display and will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset with 1.6GHz Cortex-A7 processor and Adreno 305 GPU. Apart from that, the device offers 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory and a 13 megapixel swirling camera.
Interestingly, the camera present on the device supports shooting in 24 megapixel ultra HD mode, and is easily set to be one of its selling points. The new mini variant of the Oppo N1 also measures 148.4 x 72.2 x 9.2mm and weighs about 150 grams.
The device runs on the company's home baked Color OS that is based on the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. It will arrive with a 2,140mAh battery unit. Other than that, connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 4G LTE support.
Oppo N1 mini is already available in Malaysia for RM 1,398 (more than $400). The device is now expected to launch in other global markets in the coming days, GSMArena notes.