TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Oppo has set the stage ready to launch its latest N3 smartphone. The date we are waiting for is the 15th day of October and the event will be taking place in Singapore.
While the Chinese smartphone maker has started teasing about the device, tech blog - GSMArena has already got hold of fresh press images of the phone, which touts a rotating camera like other N1 smartphone but with a completely new design.
In terms of design language, the N3 looks quite unconventional, and employs an N1 smartphone's signature feature - the swivel camera. Obviously, that would mean that even with the N3 smartphone, you will be about to take high end selfies.
Although, the images don't reveal much about the information on the specs but it does show the camera module. Thus, looking at the images, you will see that Oppo N3 will come with a dual LED flash.
However, it's quite obvious that the new phablet will also be slimmer with the camera module placed in the only bulging part on top. If you may have noticed, the N1's thickness was quite uniform with the camera not requiring any extra space.
Since there are hardly any specs revealed at the moment, you can consider the N3 smartphone a matter, which is a well kept secret.
GizBot will be reporting you as soon as we get hold of more information regarding the device's specs, pricing and availability. Until then stay tuned!